Flexi Time Job
BeLiminal are a small but busy training and consultancy organisation, located in Surrey. Since our launch three years ago, we have developed an impressive, loyal and growing base of clients, such as Dyson, Vodafone and the BBC. We work with our clients through mentoring, coaching and training to help identify the approaches and implementation patterns that will amplify their business agility and sustainability. Our network of experts draw upon a wide range of approaches and frameworks to deliver Agile coaching and training (including Scrum and Kanban),
Part-Time, Flexible Opportunity
We operate a flexible working model – our dedicated and expert team are currently entirely home based, with responsibility for managing their own working hours and schedules – and we are proud to have built a culture of excellence, trust, respect and expertise.
The continued growth of the business means that we are currently looking for a team assistant to provide vital administrative support for our 6 training partners plus a number of associate trainers and coaches, for a fixed term period of initially 6 months, to be reviewed thereafter. This position would be ideally suited to candidates with a background in a customer/client focused office admin role, whether returning to work after a career break or seeking a new challenge from an existing relevant job role. We are looking for someone who is reliable, organised and can work independently on their own initiative when dealing with clients, suppliers and training delegate queries.
This is a part-time position of 30 hours per week, with a one-hour unpaid lunch break; core hours are to be worked from 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility over scheduling of the remaining 5 hours. Applicants need to be able to work during the school holidays and will be expected to respond to requests and queries in a timely manner, Monday to Friday (with the flexibility to respond, where necessary, to urgent requests up until 5pm).
The role will initially be home based, although we are currently exploring the possibility of serviced offices in the near future, most likely within the Kingston Upon Thames / Surbiton / Tolworth area.
Administrative Assistant – Key Responsibilities
● Internal and external public training course bookings and administration
● Booking travel arrangements for trainers
● Booking training venues
● Creating and issuing course joining instructions for training courses
● Covering training queries from delegates, suppliers and clients
● Telephone and e-mail communication
● Organisation and purchasing of training course materials and services
● Website content administration - managing training registrations on our website backend tool (Event espresso)
● Opportunity to grow the role to cover wider operational and marketing duties
Administrative Assistant – Person Specification
We are seeking the following skills, experience and qualities:
● Proven administration experience within a training office or similar environment
● The ability to use a broad range of office productivity technology and the web
● Excellent customer service skills
● Be proactive and have an excellent attention to detail
● Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
● Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a great team player
● Self-starter and prepared to make decisions and bring in new ideas
In return for the above, we are offering a competitive rate of pay, as well as the aforementioned flexible working arrangements.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to email us at with a full cv and cover letter outlining a summary of your administrative experience to date, and the reasons why you are currently seeking a new position / looking to return to work. Closing date for applications: Friday 7th June 2019.