Assistant Studio Manager
Remote - UK
Flat Earth Industries
Job opportunity as Assistant Studio Manager
• being online during studio hours (9 to 6) weekdays
• creating contact reports after conference calls
• attending meetings (and more contact reports)
• monitoring progress of projects
• taking client phone calls
• use Word, Excel and other standard software
Other possible additional duties
• data checking
• user acceptance testing
• bug hunting (testing different browsers etc)
• basic use of Adobe apps (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) for mocking up interfaces (not design, more copy & paste)
• translating client speak for our programmers
You will be required to attend meeting irregularly, twice a month at most, with blue chip clients, so wearing something smart casual on those days is expected, coloured hair not a problem!
You can work either from home, or have a paid-for hot desk and locker at any work.life centre.
The job starts with the London Living Wage while we go through a three month trial period, the ability to handle tasks listed in other possible additional duties will bring pay increase(s). This is a good job for someone who wants to learn and progress through a small company. You are replacing our current studio manager of four and a half years who is leaving to travel the world.
Commences March 1st (or sooner if you’re suited to the role and can start earlier).
Interviews will take place by Google Hangouts, and then a brief meeting at London Fields work.life
To apply please email with a CV and a good joke (we promise we won't judge you on your humour)