B2B Content Creator
20 – 30k GBP
East of England
Four Day Weeks
Do you enjoy researching, learning and sharing your knowledge?
Are you detail orientated and organised?
Do you have experience working with, or in, SMEs?
Do you have experience in a creative, marketing, PR or business development role?
Then we want to hear from you.
Weddingly is a smart digital product that helps couples navigate the huge task of preparing for their wedding day. Aside from beautiful inspirational material and practical information, Weddingly is home to a cultivated community of exceptional wedding vendors and suppliers, each promoting their crafts and services that we support through B2B content, providing support, information and quality tools via our Academy.
In a nutshell…
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for seeing businesses grow through excellent content, coaching, support and training. Someone who loves to research, write and create amazing content, across multiple mediums from video to blogs, from podcasts to social content. This is a position where you can take ownership, have responsibility and carve out a personal role critical to the success of Weddingly. You have a voice – we want you to use it!
It would be beneficial (but not required) if you had 2+ years’ experience in a creative role, or in a marketing / PR / Business Development position. Executing successful content campaigns across a range of channels and mediums (video, photography, social, written), from initial pitch to reporting and analytics.
What’s it like to work with us?
This role is flexible, working from a variety of locations – both remote and with the teams in London and around the Home Counties. Our friendly team are highly collaborative and driven to succeed. We are looking for someone who can join us, bring their skills and eye for detail to the table, and have a strong role in shaping the B2B content strategy.
We want to support our team members in growing their skills, experience and impact on the business. We do so by offering flexible and remote working environments, a social team experience and ongoing support in reaching your career goals.
This is an excellent role for someone who has great business experience and is looking to expand their technical skills or for someone who has the technical know-how and wants to grow their B2B knowledge and experience.
Who we’re looking for:
You will need:
- To be detail orientated, organised and able to take ownership over content creation from initial idea to completion.
- Impeccable English writing skills, with excellent grammatical accuracy
- To be someone who has a passion for connecting with, and supporting, small businesses helping them grow
- To be a self-starter, working independently as well as with a team of people
- Experience creating content for a B2B or B2C environment, or PR, marketing or a business development background. 2+ years’ experience would be preferable.
- An understanding of the challenges and concerns that SMEs and solo-preneurs face on a day-to-day basis, and a passion for helping them reach their goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching and pitching B2B content ideas, liaising with videographers/photographers and editors, arranging shoots and sourcing props and ensuring quality execution of your ideas.
- Video scripting, blog writing, social content creation
- Reporting to Head of Marketing on success of content, curating reports with analytics and feedback.
- Developing and managing and effective User Generated Content campaign, crucially forging new, and building on existing, relationships with Wedding Vendors, other business professionals, business coaches mentors to curate an excellent base of quality content.
- Taking ownership of social listening by both i) responding to any engagements or interactions and ii) actively generating conversations by engaging with other accounts
Salary: Starting salary of £23k+ subject to experience + Travel expenses where agreed.
Type: Part Time (4 days per week, pro rata salary) – Full Time (flexible working arrangements may be available)
Location: We are based in Hertfordshire. This role will require travel around the Home Counties and London area with a view to expand quickly
Equal Opportunities Employer:
At Weddingly, we firmly believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. We’re in the business of celebrating love, in whatever form it takes, and this means that we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a die-hard obsession for Harry Potter. We believe that everyone brings something to the table and that we host the party. All you need is a willingness to be an active participant in the journey, with a desire to shake up niche industries.
Due to the number of applications we receive, Weddingly is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from our team within 14 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter/email outlining why you would be suitable for this role via the apply button below.
PLEASE NOTE **Only those applications submitted with a cover letter will be considered**