Four Day Weeks
Cerberus Tech is a broadcast media tech company based in Curdridge, Hampshire and we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and friendly Bookkeeper to join our fast-growing business.
We offer flexible working hours that will suit someone looking either for a full time or part time position.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter with an enthusiasm for bookkeeping, financial/business administration and providing excellent customer service. You will be working with a small but busy team supporting the company accountant with keeping up to date financial records as well as supporting the team with day-to-day financial and company administration.
Responsibilities And Duties
Job Responsibilities included, but are not limited to
- Maintaining accurate ledgers
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Processing Payroll and employee expenses
- Purchase order/invoice creation
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Scheduling bank payments
- Development and circulation of financial reports
- Maintaining relationships with customer and supplier accounts departments.
Skills & Experience
- Bookkeeping experience is essential (AAT qualification or equivalent preferred but not essential, depending on experience)
- Administration experience is essential
- Bookkeeping software experience is essential (Sage 50)
- Customer service skills, building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent telephone manner and good spoken and written English
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office (Outlook; Word; Excel etc.) or Mac (pages, numbers)
- Proactive approach to financial administration.
- Flexible and adaptable, enjoying challenge and variety within the role
- Positive personable attitude
- Able to work independently but confident enough to ask questions when unsure.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and friendly Administrator / Bookkeeper seeking a role offering plenty of responsibility, variety and challenge to join a leading business. A competitive salary based on experience is on offer.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.