Four Day Weeks
Social Enterprise UK
Post: CRM Officer/Manager (1 year Fixed Term contract)
Salary: Depending on experience
Responsible to: Director of Marketing and Member Engagement
Purpose of Post:
SEUK are looking for an individual who is driven by data to support our network of 2,200 social enterprises who are changing the world.
Whoever takes this role will be vital in supporting our marketing and membership team to provide a world class members service through segmentation and personalised communications, to reach our ambitious acquisition targets and to support our launch of a new platform to allow consumers and businesses to Buy Social.
This is a new position and an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in data management and marketing. You will have an analytical approach to your work and be experienced in cleansing, structuring and managing data so it can be used effectively to inform management decisions, direct marketing and increase member engagement. You will be able to demonstrate good planning skills and the ability to present complex data issues in a meaningful way. You’ll have excellent numeric skills, with a keen eye for detail and a logical approach to solving problems.
The CRM Officer/Manager plays a key role in the management of the CRM system (Salesforce) and its associated processes, and provides insight and information to develop a member-centric culture across the business to empower our work supporting members.
Working with the Membership Manager and Director of Marketing and Member Engagement, the CRM Officer/Manager will help to deliver the Data and Marketing strategy, including developing customer journeys and refining data management, cleansing, profiling, and segmentation, and improving data capture. The role will also be central to membership retention and acquisition rates.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a high quality of data within the CRM system and associated databases to enable a single customer view for each contact to drive more effective customer interaction
- Ensure that data capture methods drive an increase in volume and obtain correct and consistent information to be uploaded
- Create and continuously review member journeys, identifying opportunities and touch-points to improve the member experience
- Deliver business intelligence to the organisation measuring member engagement
- Be the lead in the organisation for ensuring GDPR compliance in our data and ensure data protection law is being followed throughout the organisation
- Integrate the CRM system into office working practices, for example recording of member communication, across the whole organisation. Lead on delivering training, documentation and support to all staff to support this
- Work with external web developers to develop and improve the links between CRM system, associated platforms and the SEUK website
- Create and share CRM reports/dashboards/custom views to support pipeline management, customer engagement, forecasting, etc
- Deliver targeted data selections for membership recruitment campaigns and other marketing projects and advise teams on segmentation and selections.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Member Engagement to plan and deliver member recruitment campaigns
- Lead on engaging new members through social media channels
- Deliver member engagement comms utilising the enhanced data in the new platform
- Analyse and report back on campaigns to demonstrate effectiveness and feed into future campaign planning
- Create content for member newsletters and other member comms
- Lead on managing the data in the new Buy Social platform and the migration across to this platform
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Member engagement, the Head of Membership and the Marketing Officer.
Click here for the full person specification
Terms and conditions
- One year fixed term contract
- Full time or part time working considered
- Full time is 35 hours a week. Evening and weekend work will be required occasionally
- Salary dependent on experience and aptitude, in line with experience plus pension and benefits
- Leave entitlement: 25 days pro rata
- Location: Central London
- A six month probationary period will apply
Making an application
If you wish to apply for this post please submit a CV and cover letter to explaining why you are suitable for the position, and giving examples of how you meet the job criteria. Please refer to the job description and person specification which sets out the skills, knowledge, and experience required to carry out the role. It is these requirements that will form the basis of the short-listing and interview process.
Please also state your current salary and/or salary expectations for this role in your application.
Decisions on short-listing
Regrettably we are unable to write to candidates to tell them that they have not been short listed or give feedback to those not selected at the interview stage. If you are not contacted for interview within two weeks of the closing date you should assume that you have not been short-listed.
If you have been short-listed we will contact you for an interview in London.
Offer of appointment
Offer of appointment is subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
Full terms and conditions of employment will be supplied to the appointed candidate.