10 – 20k GBP
Four Day Weeks
WHO WE ARE
Move More is an innovative, vibrant organisation; we pride ourselves on being able to make a positive difference to the lives of children and their families through sport and physical activity.
Originally a School Sport Network, we have an established understanding of the impact sport and physical activity can have on young people. Now, as an independent charity we remain committed to supporting primary, secondary and special schools whilst extending our reach into the community
WHY WORK WITH US
At Move More we have a real team ethos. The skill set of each member of staff is greatly valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute to the development of the charity.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic individual to join our growing team. We can provide you with an exciting opportunity to take on a brand-new role, which will be dedicated to enhancing communications with our customers. You will need to have exceptional organisational and administration skills, be an excellent communicator and digitally savvy, with an aptitude for social media and design.
Innovative – We are creative, forward-thinking and not afraid to try something new
Open – We foster a culture that is inclusive and welcome new partnerships
Quality – We are committed to achieving positive outcomes and impact for children
Responsive - We listen and make changes based on need and insight
Fun – We enjoy what we do and ensure we create a positive, happy experience for everyone
Post: Communications Assistant
Salary: Grade F £17,772 - £20,661 (pro rata)
Hours: 20-30 hours a week, term time + 3 weeks
Contract length: Fixed term until 31st August 2020
Reports to: Business Development Manager
J O B D E S C R I P T I O N
P U R P O S E
- Enhance both the internal and external communications of the charity
- Raise the brand awareness of Move More
- Provide key administrative duties across the organisation
- Contribute to the future direction of our digital channels and marketing plan
- Provide excellent customer service via social media, phone and email
- Create professional and engaging social media content
- Manage aspects of the website, including backend functions and copy
- Proactively work with colleagues to generate engaging stories and content
- Support the development of internal communication channels
- Provide admin support to the team, particularly for events and activity camps
- Manage email marketing
- Assist with overall branding and design
- Obtain quotes for new branded items
- Liaise with design and print agencies when required
- Assist with production of marketing and communication materials
- Create and maintain marketing schedules for key events
- Provide support to other colleagues on website and social media use
- Adhere to Move More brand guidelines
- To support and help deliver Move More’s vision and organisational goals
- To actively promote the work and public image of the charity, by always maintaining high standards of personal appearance and adopting a friendly, professional approach to the public.
To read the person specification please follow this link -
This post will require a current, fully enhanced DBS certificate.
Please apply using the official application form which you can find here - Applications submitted any other way and CVs will not be considered.
All applications should be sent to: Beky Williams (Business Development Manager)
For more information, or an informal conversation about the position, please contact Beky on 07494130951
Closing date: Midnight 15th September 2019
Interviews taking place: w/c 16th & 23rd September 2019