Content & Marketing Manager
Four Day Weeks
Reliable Source Music
Job Title: Content & Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Reporting to: Kenny Orr - Director
Responsible for: Company administration, website administration, marketing & market research
Hours - 3 or 4 days a week: 9-5.30
Reliable Source Music is a MCPS production music library with over 20 years experience in the industry and over 305 albums to its name. Following a reorganisation of the company, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to conduct an administrative role within the company. This is an exciting and innovative position with a company that is looking to grow and develop our business in the UK and abroad.
We are ideally looking for someone with excellent computer skills and is confident carrying out administrative tasks without direct supervision. Ideally you would have an administrative/marketing background and a passion for music although this is not essential. The role may also be suitable for someone who has recently graduated and is looking for a first role in the industry. In return you can expect a competitive salary, company benefits & a role which will give you the chance to learn various aspects of the production music industry.
- Overseeing metadata for the company website and international partners
- Keeping suppliers up to date with new releases (soundmouse, Tunesat, etc)
- Digital Marketing via Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Send In Blue etc
- Administering contracts to composers
- Providing market data to the sales team
- General Office Support
The ideal candidate
- An undergraduate with a relevant degree or a strong administrative background.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong communication skills and a hard working ethic
- An eye for detail
- Passion for music and media
- Be solution focused and work with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Bonus scheme offered
- New company office in central London
- Chance to gain a lot of experience in the industry
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.