Four Day Weeks
Synergy Vision are recruiting a Creative Artworker who wants to develop their skills across a variety of projects.
We started with a vision. We’ve stuck to our four key principles: Fresh. Smart. Open. Real. And our strong foundations mean Synergy Vision continues to grow. That’s why we’re looking for a Creative Artworker who has strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign – and PowerPoint. You’ll have a knack for bringing Creative flare to technical content demonstrated by a strong portfolio with a range of print and digital artwork samples.
At SV, you’ll have the opportunity and support to become the best at what you do.
Our creative artworkers typically have a solid grounding (2+ years) working with an in-house or agency design team, creating banners, exhibition materials, meeting invites, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters – to name a few. The ideal candidate will be organised, flexible and detail-orientated, and have a strong desire to learn about and progress within the medical communications sector. If you have good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly and the ability to collaborate effectively with non-creatives, we’d love to help you develop your career. As Creative Art Worker, you’ll be asked to contribute in the following ways:
Knowledge and skills
• Good time management and organisational skills to juggle projects
• An eye for quality, detail and composition
• Good understanding of print and processes
• Great progress-reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
• Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
• A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
• Bonus: interest in video/storyboard art-working or animation
• Maintain a flexible attitude and open-mindedness to projects and clients
• Take briefs from members of the Editorial, Medical Education or Events teams, or other members of the Studio team
• Provide creative input in meetings and during project development, or be interested in developing this skill set
• Work with the account management team to assist with the art-working for key pitch presentations
SV has built a dynamic team culture that nurtures and invests in people like you.
Take a fresh approach.
They’re passionate about the potential for medical communications to transform healthcare, and are motivated to develop themselves as part of developing their careers. They see what’s possible, and want to work in an environment where asking ‘why?’, ‘what if?’ and ‘so what?’ is just part of the process of delivering creative and innovative projects.
They can zero in on the details while keeping the big picture – delivering the difference – in mind. They use planning and organization in order to stay flexible for and open to change in a fast-paced agency environment. They’re comfortable working collaboratively and independently – and can quickly spot which approach is needed for a given situation.
They build client relationships though excellent communication, interpersonal skills, full transparency and continually seeking new information and ideas. They’re able to accept constructive feedback, and use it as a catalyst for growth. They want to achieve personal and professional satisfaction.
They’re cyclists and artists and home chefs and bookworms and dog-lovers. They’re funny and kind and quiet and loud and a little bit different. They’re people like you.
SV delivers the difference to you with benefits including:
• Competitive salary
• 4-day work week
• Option to purchase additional holiday
• Season ticket loan
• Childcare vouchers
• 26 days holiday pro-rata
• Duvet days
• Employee assistance programme
• Flexible working
• Birthday lie-in
• Perkbox rewards scheme
Staying true to our vision means we now have offices in London, Worthing, Dublin and Sydney – securing a strong future for our employees and clients alike.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a brief covering letter via the apply button below.