Creative Copywriter at Emotech
Four Day Weeks
Founded in London, the UK in 2015, Emotech is the world's first AI company dedicated to exploring proactivity and multimodality in robotics and emotion-inspired AI. 28th Feb this year, Emotech has been selected as the winner of One to Watch award at the inaugural London Business Awards hosted by London & Partners. This award recognises a “rising star” company disrupting the London ecosystem through innovation, fast growth and tipped for future success.
The Emotech arsenal of core technologies has tremendous business value as it allows for bespoke software solutions to AI needs, offering services that blend various machine learning algorithms allowing clients to implement incredible user experiences for their customers. The flagship product Olly, the world’s first robot with personality, is a ground-breaking blend of our software and hardware and a 4-CES-Award-Winner in 2017.
Our monthly event Meet AI is the first comprehensive international platform for AI research and business development, which was founded in London, the UK by Chelsea Chen, Co-Founder of Emotech.
1. The ideal candidate will have qualifications, (ideally BA & MA) and 3-5 years commercial experience in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or other copy creation, have basic knowledge of high-tech (new tech)and AI.
2. Will be responsible for delivering written content for internal and external channels promoting strategic; services, research, technology or insight in the Technology especially high-tech (new tech) AI market.
3. This role will be instrumental in producing, coordinating, and delivering a variety of marketing materials and communications leveraging modern best practice marketing techniques.
1. Research on AI technology products
2. Produce creative copy contents, for example, social media contents, newsletter, facebook ads, etc
3. Support the marketing team for recruitment campaigns.
1. Strong copy-writing experience with proof of good marketing impacts, especially technology-related copy-writing
2. Portfolio of former work and/or projects that display your ability to fulfil the job requirements
3. Passionate about creative language and technology products
4. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
1. Knowledge of video editing, basic design skills
2. Creative video script
To apply this role please send your portfolio and CV to this email: