Digital Marketing Controller
20 – 30k GBP
Four Day Weeks
Job Title: Digital Marketing Controller
Base: Headquarters in Bradley Stoke, with travel to clinics primarily across the south west of England, Bristol and Bath
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Salary: Range from £22 - £25 (depending on experience)
The Medical is a fast-growing, award-winning business offering convenient, high quality healthcare to its customers. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our marketing team. This role would suit a marketeer with good digital capabilities and experience. You need to be a good problem solver to handle varied digital challenges and be able to use your initiative to confidently integrate your ideas to deliver our group marketing strategies and targets.
Key skills and experience:
- Digital experience is critical- good experience of working across a multiple of digital channels, confidently creating implementing digital marketing and social content working with a CMS, managing AdWords, collecting and analysing data
- Strong writing and brand consistency skills – competent copywriting skills adopting The Medical’s tone of voice and adopting the brand guidelines to create effective on-brand visuals
- Communication skills – An essential part of the role, liaising with a diverse collection of contacts people including The Medical staff, suppliers and patients
- Organised with good attention to detail – ability to manage multiple projects, suppliers at once and to deadline.
- Management of the CMS, writing and proofreading content for the website and the consumer facing medical software
- Liaise with the practitioners to create and optimise blogs and social and leadership content for the healthcare champions campaign
- Responsibility for the continual upkeep of the website content, liaising with the relevant contacts to ensure that content is up- to date, factually correct and on-brand and optimised
- Work closely with the MM, Clinic leads and practitioners to action new content generation
- Work closely with MM and a digital agency to continue the development and improvement of the site
- Continually monitor usability and customer feedback with recommendations for improvements
- Build and implementation of all annual campaigns, content and offers across all social channels, including the development of support content and required landing pages, through to the CTA and conversion
-Responsibility for The Medical AdWord campaigns, continually reviewing, editing to optimise performance – providing monthly reviews
- Undertake competitor analysis on a regular basis to consider and recommend opportunities, pricing or improvements for the site, by service and region
Liaison and Communication
- The daily marketing contact for lead receptionists and practitioners, supporting them with the resource of the marketing services package in order to meet their targets
- Work closely with customer services team to communicate regular updates, offers and promotions on sharepoint, SM, the website and in clinic
- Support clinics with local level event requirements, supplying advertising materials and promotional items
- Support Sales team with corporate event organising and relevant materials
- Working closely with the MM, manage the implementation of marketing campaigns across the services and clinic regions, liaising with the designer to edit multiple versions of artwork
- Management of e-marketing campaigns -aligning content to the above campaigns -working with design agency to create relevant artwork
- Deploy the digital and direct marketing campaigns to healthcare professionals
- Manage the production of in clinic printed marketing materials, including clinic Newsletters, Leaflets, posters, flyers, banner stands and newsletters, liaising with MM, designers and printers working to budget and timelines and brand guidelines
Marketing Research / Data Handling
- Prepare requested marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising ROI data.
- AdWords create a monthly review identifying key trends recommendations
- Regular competitive analysis, reviewing comms, offers, pricing and tech with feedback to the management team
The role is on part time basis - 4 days a week in the office with occasional travel to our clinics around the UK.
Experience: Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.