Employability & Digital Trainer
20 – 30k GBP
Four Day Weeks
Successful Mums are looking for Employability and Digital Trainers to support our growth across London and Kent.
2 Part-time (28 hours each) roles.
Locations across Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich and Bexley. We embrace women returners that have experience in delivering training.
23k to 26k FTE
Successful Mums is a Training Organisation specifically for women returners. Working across London and Kent we have supported almost 5,000 returners through our Back to Work, Business Start-up, Business Growth and Digital training programmes. Successful Mums founder Jane knight provides 121 Career or Business coaching along with her popular Business mastermind Programme for busy women business owners.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and quality focused Trainers to come on board and join our vibrant team to deliver our accredited and non-accredited training programmes. Including Back to Work Training (Employability), Business Start-up ( Self-employment) and our Digital (I.T) training courses across our London and Kent Centres. You will have a passion about the work we do and helping women achieve personal success.
About You – Essential
- Qualification in teaching adults (Minimum of PTLLS).
- Experience of delivering training to post 16 customers /learners
- Proven track record of delivering Employability, Self-employment /Business or Digital /I.T training courses.
- Experience of working with a range of customers with different levels of ability.
- Be able to establish positive rapport and build motivation levels.
- Highly organised and continually looking to improve.
- Experience of writing Individual learning plans and setting SMART targets
About You – Desirable
- Experience of Ofsted and audit.
- Qualification in assessing. TAQA, D32 /D34, A1 assessor award.
- Qualification in coaching.
- Experience of placing individuals into employment.
- A background in HR, Recruitment or Career Advice.
About you – Personal Style
- A warm, approachable style to delivery is required to build relationships and rapport with customers /learners.
- A flexible approach to location and courses delivered.
- A positive mind set and adaptable to change.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please submit your CV to Jane demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria and why you would be a good fit for this role via the apply button below.