Event & Communication Manager
Four Day Weeks
Techitalia London (http://www.techitalialab.com/) is a community encompassing 3,000 professionals working in tech in London which supports Italian companies interested in expanding, launching internationally and raising investment in the UK.
We run several acceleration programmes every year and so far we have supported more than 60 startups.
We are seeking an energetic Event & Communication Manager with a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Organise startup events, such as our monthly Techitalia Meetup, as well as a number of Investor Events
- Write newsletters and articles relevant to our community (relevant tech news, case studies, news of our partners, interviews of our mentors, alumni success stories, tips for startups…)
- Manage the online communication through our website and social media profiles (in particular Facebook and Linkedin)
- Design flyers, booklets and other marketing material
- Assist in the management of the acceleration programmes
- Collaborate with the Techitalia team on new ideas for promoting the Techitalia brand.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous experience in organising events for startups
- Must have excellent written English skills and interest in writing
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong organisational skills and a detail-oriented attitude
- Must be passionate about entrepreneurship and startups.
Fluency in Italian, previous startup experience and experience in communication/social media management is a strong plus.
Start Date and Duration
The initial contract will be from September to December 2019, with the possibility of extension.
Hours: 20 – 25 hours/week (office located in Tottenham Court Rd, London).
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Possibility to attend our acceleration programmes, as well as many startup events
- Great atmosphere and culture, with the possibility to learn something new every day
- Be part of the amazing Techitalia community, which guarantees extensive network development.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.