Flexi Time Job
Part Time Finance Controller
15 hours a week, flexible hours
From £14 per hour
AMBITIOUS PR is a Bristol based PR agency. AMBITIOUS is a team of intelligent, enthusiastic communications professionals who want to work outside of the confines of the traditional PR agency model. We are PR consultants, digital and social media experts, ex-journalists, brand specialists and content marketers who are united by a shared purpose to do great work. Our culture is client-centric, progressive, collaborative and non-hierarchical.We’re growing and we’re looking for a number loving Financial Controller to join our team and help us keep our finances on track. We’ve got a great team, enviable client list and offer flexible working.
You’ll have great attention to detail, be willing to use your initiative and be able to work to deadlines.
This role is a Part Time and permanent with working hours spread across the working week. We also invite self-employed applicants who wish to add AMBITIOUS to their client list.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Produce monthly Management Accounts
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Maintain Control Accounts
- Take responsibility for the entire Accounts Payable & Receivable functions
- Credit Control
- Month-end journals – including Depreciation, Accruals and Prepayments
- Produce forecasts and maintain cash-flow
- Ad-hoc duties to support the business
What we’re looking for
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous accounts experience is essential, QBE or part-qualified
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Outlook & accounts software, preferably Kashflow & Synergist
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn, challenge and embrace change
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, solve problems
What we offer
- Flexible working hours (15 hours a week)
- Offer of remote working
- £12 to £16 per hour, subject to experience
- Friendly team environment
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, we also invite self-employed applicants who wish to add AMBITIOUS to their client list. We will be planning to shortlist suitable candidates for interview with a view to appointing in March 2019.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and a covering note telling a bit about yourself to Lis Anderson, Director via the apply button below.