Four Day Weeks
Financial Controller at Renewable Energy Company
A great chance to work at a company that is passionate about green and clean technologies.
Joju are independent experts in solar energy, battery storage and electric car charging point.
They design and install thousands of systems across the UK; for councils, universities, businesses and homeowners.
Whether pioneering community-funded solar, exploring the benefits of batteries or helping the transition to electrified transport, Joju have always been driven by a real commitment to the big picture: to build a future powered by the sun, where the energy we need and use comes without the pollution and conflict we don’t want.
To oversee and manage the integration of financial data ensuring accurate, up to date company financial records are held and managed in a consistent, readily accessible format.
- Ensuring control of finances of the company
- Management Accounts prep
- Project Analysis
- Year end accounts, VAT and CIS returns
- Management of 3rd party relationships
- Some HR duties and payroll management
- Management of a bookkeeper - all sales invoicing, payments and banking
- Advise on new business systems and their implementation
- Be involved at a strategic level and attend Director's meetings and Board meetings
- Ad hoc duties as required
Interest in Renewable Energy / Clean technologies
Part time role, flexible hours over 4 days a week.
To apply for this role please press the apply button below.