Full Stack Software Engineer
Four Day Weeks
Join the startup of the year working at the cutting edge of clean tech. If you want to use your software engineering expertise in the fight against climate change, get in touch!
Ripple is a revolutionary clean energy ownership platform. Join us as we set out to transform the clean energy sector.
We will enable people to directly own part of a large scale wind farm or solar park and have the clean, low cost electricity it generates supplied to their homes. Our unique customer offering presents completely new software requirements.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a start-up right at the start of its journey and have a stake in the business.
You will help form the backbone of our IT system, from backend customer record management to development of our website and app. You will develop and build our IT infrastructures, ensuring they are robust, flexible and have an eye on future technology developments. This is a pivotal position within the Tech team.
• At least 3 years experience in a full stack developer role
• Experience working with an MVC framework (such as Django, Spring, Node etc.)
• Experience with a Cloud based production environment (such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure)
• Experience working in an Agile Team
• Having a degree in computer science or engineering subjects
• You must have the right to work in the UK
You will be a fast and lifelong learner, constantly seeking innovation opportunities. You will embrace and actively look for new technologies and not be afraid to shake things up. We are a small, supportive team who rely on, as well as challenge each other.
• Flexible working, including scope to work from home and 4 days per week.
• Share options
• An opportunity to shape a completely new consumer product
• Working at the cutting edge of modern technologies
The role will be based in Walthamstow. It could potentially be part time (4-5 days per week)
Please apply via our website by Wednesday 8th January.