Learning Content Designer
20 – 30k GBP
Four Day Weeks
In Diverse Company
Learning Content Designer
In Diverse Company is a People & Tech company that works with organisations to support their commercial growth. We analyse data related to their business and identify trends in their diversity and inclusion data. We work with our clients to understand their business aspirations, develop inclusive cultures and practices, and implement solutions that will drive growth.
Additionally, we offer Management and Leadership development that addresses knowledge, skills and confidence for those stepping into their first management roles through to those at senior leadership levels. Our programmes focus on a range of business and personal skills with an emphasis on inclusive practices and behaviours.
Overview of position:
We are looking to recruit a Learning Content Designer to work with us to develop our portfolio of blended programmes. We have ambitious plans around the development, quality and delivery of our programmes, that will use the latest innovative approaches to and hosted on our bespoke platform. Responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to our design principles to ensure our programmes are;
- Innovative and blended
- Evidence based
- Applied to the needs of the organisations we are working with
- Team led
- Based in cognitive psychology
- Fully evaluated to evidence ROI
- Make strong connections to developing inclusive cultures
- Exploring the latest research and thought leadership in the content areas to ensure our programmes are evidence rich
- Developing programmes with a focus on increasing knowledge, developing habits, changing behaviours and attitudes and moving organisational culture
- Work closely with our Technology team to ensure the programmes make the best use of platform functionality
- Experience of researching and analysing articles, both academic and professional, and able to distil information in an engaging way
- Experience of creating learning content for adults using blended approaches
- Ability to draw on workplace experience
- An understanding of approaches to evaluation and reporting
- Confident with using data and technology
- Experience of working with global organisations
- Ability to build eLearning (using Articulate)
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse work forces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
In Diverse Company is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
Competitive salaries are offered for all roles.
This role can be offered as a part-time or full-time position.
Role is based in Warwickshire
Our core values:
Authentic, building trusted relationships and delivering on our promises.
Passionate, driving growth through inclusion for us and our clients.
Pioneering, from our inquisitive nature through to our ability to deliver, working with our clients to lead the way together.
Some interesting facts about us:
- We’re a diverse team with experience and stories to tell from global working across a wide range of sectors
- We often have several office dogs joining our meetings
- We’re currently operating across Asia, US and Europe (and growing!)
- We run a range of events around the world, meeting people from all walks of life
- We work virtually with colleagues globally to ensure everyone has a consistent working experience wherever they’re based, and in open plan spaces when we’re together – no old-fashioned offices!
- We try to do social activities as much as we can – we work hard, but enjoy socialising together too!
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Clare Harris (Content Director) at [email protected]