Local Business Consultant
Remote - UK
Flexi Time Job
A new opportunity has opened up to work flexibly, and with uncapped earning potential, as a Local Business Consultant for one of the UK’s most exciting ‘fintech’ businesses!
Launched in 2012, VouchedFor is the UK’s leading rating and reviews website for financial advisers, accountants and solicitors. We’re backed by investors whose previous successes include Zoopla, eBay, Lovefilm and Betfair...and we’re growing rapidly!
We’re looking for Local Business Consultants across the UK to help us on our mission to make great advice accessible and appealing to millions.
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be engaging potential VouchedFor members (financial advisers, solicitors and accountants) in your area via meeting, email and phone. Our marketing team will support you every step of the way.
- You’ll work consultatively with these professionals, getting them excited by our mission to help everyone get the best advice, and helping them tap into the full value of building a great online reputation.
- You’ll be self employed, with the freedom to manage your diary and availability - no more 9 to 5s!
- You’ll also benefit from uncapped earning potential.
How we'll support you
- Comprehensive training. Our training programme requires 20 - 40 hours, depending on experience. It can be largely completed remotely and in flexible timescales, through e-learning and web conferencing.
- Industry-leading marketing. Our marketing team will line up meetings at times that suit you. Our annual ‘Top Rated Adviser’ Guides in national news titles like The Times will help supercharge demand.
- Strong brand. We have thousands of adviser members across the UK and 2 million consumers each year trust us to find an adviser and check advisers’ credentials.
- Exceptional tech infrastructure. Our systems help you easily manage follow-ups and ensure a brilliant customer experience.
● A 2:1 degree
● Min. 2 years’ experience in sales or account management roles
● Highly motivated and determined, you’re a real ‘go-getter’!
● High integrity and mission-driven – you do the right things for the right reasons, and never compromise on key principles just to hit a target
● Empathetic, with good influencing skills
● Confident and friendly, building rapport comes naturally
● Excellent written and verbal communication, you know how to get your point across
● Strong attention to detail – you’ve noticed the typo in this sentence…
● Great time management and organisation, sloppiness annoys you
● Financial Services knowledge is a plus but not essential
You must have access to a quiet working environment at home, with good phone and internet access, as well as a strong desire to work flexibly and locally. Owning a car and having a full, cleaning driving license are a plus.
● Uncapped earning potential - you'll earn a day rate for the days you can work plus uncapped commission. Your earning potential is over £40k if you’re good, much more if you’re great!
● Flexibility - work the hours you want to!
● Career progression opportunities - grow with us.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.