10 – 20k GBP
Four Day Weeks
Opinion Hub provides first class market research services to clients including recruiting respondents for focus groups, surveys, mystery shops and vlogs. As well as interviewing and managing in home testing. Our partner company also offer venue hire.
The role of an Apprentice joining our team is varied, challenging and exciting.
- Greeting client and respondents
- Managing meeting room diary
- Promotions, sales and marketing including social media
- Recruiting and interviewing participants
- General admin using mostly word, PowerPoint, excel and booking software
- Project management
- Set up and down of work spaces
- Serving drinks and food to clients
- Applicants must have excellent English written and spoken and good maths skills.
Full training given plus monthly support from your trainer.
We would like this role to lead in to a Junior Project Manager or Project Manager role within 12 months. Salary negotiated after 6 moths and at 12 months.
This is a full time apprenticeship, however we will consider offering part time at 4 days per week.
Salary: £10,000.00 to £14,000.00 /year
Education: GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Location: Ealing, Greater London
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.