Marketing & Communications Manager
Flexi Time Job
An amazing opportunity for an experienced marketer and communications expert to come on board our fresh start-up delivering a unique vegan drink product to the UK & European market.
This position is to head up all marketing, communications activities for our brand to drive sales growth and take our business to the next level. This is a flexible part-time freelance position requiring 2/3 days a week.
We require not just someone with the experience, skills and craft to execute all responsibilities, but also someone who is aligned to the vision and ethos of our brand.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We’re Kuji Drinks. The Original Plant-Based Latte. The ultimate daily ritual for an elevated body, consciousness and wellbeing. Our live-activated almond milk cream – combined with the potent therapeutic power of organically-grown plants, herbs, spices and mushrooms – create 9 signature blends to enjoy morning, day and night.
We’re a small team with production based in Worcestershire, operating from London.
Our e-commerce brand launched in December.
• Drive the marketing and communications strategy, planning and execution across all customer segments with the goal of driving business growth and market leadership for the business across the UK and Europe.
• Build and execute a 360 integrated marketing strategy to deliver significant ROI, including PR, communications, content marketing, social media, customer segmentation, targeting, portfolio / offer positioning, advertising campaigns, programs, and on-going life cycle marketing
• Develop e-commerce marketing strategy in collaboration with Director and Freelance Digital Marketer.
• Develop campaigns and programs that include sales enablement and other channels for reaching target audiences across paid / owned / earned media across both print and online
• Build and maintain brand work through the production of high-quality branded communications and collateral copywriting, development of brand assets, creative briefs and advertising campaigns - in conjunction with Creative Director.
• Direct the planning and execution of brand events, workshops, exhibitions, tastings across the UK and Europe
• Stay abreast of sector trends and lead market research projects (consumer & trade) to identify growth opportunities and understand brand issues.
• Develop and implement consumer activations, partnership, influencer marketing and brand ambassador relationships and initiatives.
• Develop a CRM programme focusing on customer acquisition, conversion and retention whilst working with the freelance Digital Marketer and Director to drive revenue, increase loyalty and engagement across multiple segments.
• Monitor and review performance against budget and forecast, to instigate remedial action to minimise adverse variances, drive results and support budget.
• 4-5 year’s experience in Communications Management /Marketing
• Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, web, PR, Radio and Television
• A high level of copywriting ability and content creation experience
• Impeccable written skills and ability to convey an on-brand tone of voice across multiple touchpoints and diverse audience segmentation
• A high level of creative and strategic ability to execute brand ideas
• In-depth knowledge of creative processes and strategic implementation across print, digital and web.
• Experience writing press releases and other written marketing materials for publication across multiple media touchpoints.
• Experience working and leading digital marketers and driving digital campaigns
• Motivated by achieving and exceeding KPIs, working with a small team and delivering every day to achieve shared goals
• A passionate believer in the power of marketing to transform business
• Aligned with the cruelty-free, vegan lifestyle of the brand.
• Extensive experience working with Wordpress, social media channels, Hootsuite, PhotoShop, Excel, File Sharing Programmes.
A Communications and marketing wizard who loves developing and executing holistic strategic marketing campaigns for e-commerce to grow sales. You’ll also be a lovely person to work alongside and an exceptional strategic thinker. Ambition is a must and along with a clear, direct approach.
We also ideally would like someone who just gets our brand and aligns to our cruelty-free, vegan and consciousness elevating vision.
To apply for this role please send your CV, Resume and Portfolio via the apply button below.