20 – 30k GBP
Four Day Weeks
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: London Bridge
Hours of work: 32 hours per week (flexible hours) based on 4 days per week
Salary: 25,000 per annum
Contract: One-year fixed term Oakland Care
We are a dynamic luxury care home provider focused on becoming the provider and employer of choice within the care sector. Our brand value is to 'Live, Love and Be Loved' and this applies as much to our residents and their families as much to our employees. We currently own and operate 4 fantastic care homes located in the South-East, we plan to open a new amazing care home in 2020 and have ambitious plans to continue opening 2-3 new care facilities each year for the next 3-5 years.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and pro-active Marketing Assistant to join our small but amazing head office team. (2 min from Monument tube station) (8 min from London Bridge)
As part of the creation of a new strategic marketing plan, this post has been created to support the execution of this plan, with a particular focus on digital marketing and assisting in the implementation of the supporting administration processes to manage activities and harvest data.
• Website updates - updating content, including copy, blog posts and photography on the website using WordPress as and when required
• Creating briefs, liaising with designers and external agencies
• Liaising with the homes to pick up on significant news and events
• Assisting with general administration of the Marketing department
What we are looking for?
• Marketing qualification at degree level or above
• Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud including In Design and Photoshop
• Experience and/or understanding of Google Analytics
• Ability to promote a professional image for the company at all times
• Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently
• Creative thinker and problem-solver
You will be required to travel to all of our care homes in the south-east and will work closely with the Registered Managers.
What do we offer?
We offer a very competitive salary laptop, mobile phone, pension contributions, 33 days holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) pro rata, great team work and support, great working environment, training and development opportunities, free on-site parking facilities.
If you are interested in joining our small but excellent team, then please send your CV and covering letter via the apply button below. We look forward to hearing from you!