Four Day Weeks
Marketing Manager - Walthamstow, London
Want to launch + scale the Startup of the Year? Ripple is a clean energy ownership platform, set to transform the way people source electricity. Join us and create a totally new consumer offer.
Ripple is looking for a growth hacker with a creative yet data driven approach to marketing. We want to make energy ownership exciting, compelling and understandable for our customers.
We are a small, supportive team who rely on, as well as challenge, each other.
- Engage our existing customers and attract new ones.
- Develop Ripple’s marketing strategy and run with it
- Identify our key customers and what’s important to them
- Create captivating marketing campaigns
- Accountability for marketing budget, spend and impact
- Analyse customer behaviour
- Work with our creative partners to develop advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Respond directly to customers and potential customers with detailed understanding of the Ripple model and voice
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer acquisition
- Using tracking and analysis tools to ensure marketing is effective and costs are minimised
What we’re looking for
- A self-starter, able to take charge and lead the marketing brief
- Someone who actively seeks out new ways of engaging customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with an ability to understand complex business models
- Someone with a passion for climate change action
- Experience developing and executing B2C marketing plans
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Degree in relevant subject (marketing, business or similar)
- Someone who can use Google analytics, social media tools and other marketing metric tools to deliver data driven customer insights
- Ability to work in the UK
- Willingness and ability to travel
- £42k salary + bonus
- Opportunity to progress in a growing company
- Scope for flexible working
- Potential for share options
The role will be based in Walthamstow. It could be part time (3-5 days per week)
Please apply via our website by Wednesday 8th January.