30 – 40k
Four Day Weeks
Goldfish is an entrepreneur agency. We help big organisations launch bold new ventures – like spinouts from universities, pioneering business units, and reimagined websites. Traditional consultants advise on how to launch a business, but we understand that no plan survives contact with reality – so we do the delivery, too. That means taking an idea and developing it as if it was our very own startup. We make it happen.
So... we get all the fun of working on a startup, as well as the chance to work with big interesting clients. And we get paid. Wow, we really nailed it!
But that’s not all. The Goldfish Innovation Lab is a collection of our own original projects – it keeps us creative and, who knows, some of them may change the world some day.
We don’t want to encourage burnout culture. We all have to put in the hours sometimes, but nobody is effective if they do it week in, week out. So, we’ll only want to see you four days a week (and we’ll still pay you five days’ salary).
Our clients are usually big organisations who want to start something new, but lack the capacity to get it going with the speed and agility of a startup. It’s our first year, but our clients already include one of the most well known brands in the world, a leading university, a mental health university spinout, a brilliant charity, a premium pizza chain and a high-profile podcast. We‘re picking up new clients all the time, so we need more hands on deck – and that’s where you come in…
About the role
- Co-design, coordinate, support and deliver a calendar of marketing activities for various clients, and Goldfish itself.
- Develop and deliver new campaigns to promote our diverse range of programmes and services.
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities and in-house social media accounts to support campaigns and events.
- Take ownership of content ideation and production
- Support the management team by providing regular analysis and feedback on campaigns, to improve future outcomes.
- Support and co-design marketing campaigns e.g. post, email, social media, marketing assets.
- Assist in the design of materials, providing input and support to management.
- Manage and attend promotional events and skills workshops.
- Help to create and develop Goldfish’s marketing strategy.
You’re proactive and energetic, and you’re full of ideas and enthusiasm. You get things done. You’re a plate-spinner, able to lead marketing campaigns and effectively manage multiple projects. Crucially, you’ve got experience of planning and delivering the kind of integrated, data-driven marketing campaigns which Goldfish provides for clients and their audiences.
- Excellent communication skills across all formats
- Organised and confident, with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively about marketing ideas, and create detailed plans for their practical rollout
- High attention to detail and the ability to spot mistakes early
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at an agency or similar creative communications organisation
- Experience managing or working on national campaigns
- Digital marketing experience, including active involvement in digital campaigns
- A demonstrable understanding of the startup ecosystem and an interest in entrepreneurialism
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Digital design skills, including proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Copywriting experience
London or Leamington Spa
To apply for this role please send your CV and 2 page cover letter or a 3 minute video via the apply button below.