PA & Office Manager
Four Day Weeks
In Diverse Company
PA & Office Manager, Stratford upon Avon area, UK
In Diverse Company is a People & Tech company that works with organisations to support their commercial growth. We analyse data related to their business and identify trends in their diversity and inclusion data. We work with our clients to understand their business aspirations, develop inclusive cultures and practices, and implement solutions that will drive growth.
Additionally, we offer Management and Leadership development that addresses knowledge, skills and confidence for those stepping into their first management roles through to those at senior leadership levels. Our programmes focus on a range of business and personal skills with an emphasis on inclusive practices and behaviours.
We are looking for an Office Manager/ PA to the CEO, based around the Stratford upon Avon or Warwick area who can help support the business with the following:
• Creating presentations and materials for clients (i.e. overview of services, products etc.)
• Manage setting up new offices, and creating global guidance for this as we expand
• Office day to day operational tasks
• Managing relationships with suppliers
• Managing the office budget, support with payroll and other supplier payments
• Provide support to visitors and during events (both internal and external)
• Provide friendly support to colleagues when required
• Organisation of global business trips and conferences (including flights, hotels and visas where required)
• Personal assistance for CEO
• Involvement in HR administrative work (i.e. posting new roles to job boards, managing interviews etc.)
• Experience working in an administrative/ office management-based role
• Experience with setting up offices, including finding locations and other logistical duties that come with this.
• Experience managing budgets
• Willing to support business needs
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive problem solver
• Competent using Microsoft Office
• Excellent ability with PowerPoint and Visio
• Creative flair
• Interest in diversity and inclusion
• Experience using design tools, i.e. Canva, Adobe Suite
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse work forces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
In Diverse Company is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
Competitive salaries are offered for all roles.
This role can be offered as a part-time or full-time position.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to