Paid Social Media Specialist
20 – 30k GBP
Four Day Weeks
Paid Social Media Specialist
Reports to: Marketing and Information Systems Manager
Hours of work: 4 Days per week / Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Location: Liss in Hampshire – within easy reach of A3 for Guildford/Portsmouth
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a talented and driven Paid Social Media Specialist to join our marketing team and help the company to unlock the next growth phase through advanced social media marketing.
The role is diverse and will allow you to work at a high-level, creating and planning Facebook & Instagram Advertising Strategies right the way through to from producing the ad creative, to building out audiences and the campaigns and monitoring and optimising those campaigns.
- The ability to effectively manage paid social media for multiple brands at once
- Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations and reports including key metrics for paid performance; including but not limited to: CPM, CTR, CPC, CPA
- Relevancy Score. Optimising targeting and content appropriately to improve performance.
- Continuously optimise landing pages
- Identify new trends in digital marketing (especially Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram marketing), evaluate new advertising features & technologies and ensure our brands are at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
CREATIVITY: Creativity is an essential skill for this role. You will be responsible for creatively driving the advertising for our products through social advertising. This involves coming up with “angles” around how the product/service might be sold, creating the brief for the ads themselves and working with our in-house Graphic Designer on the execution of the graphics and videos.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL: A tiny change in text or slight movement in bid prices could potentially skyrocket (or cripple) the profitability of our campaigns. As a result, you should have a keen attention to detail and the ability to quickly identify any possible tweaks that should be made.
A proven track record of delivering paid search and display marketing campaigns and results across Google as well as Social Media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) is required.
- Proven paid social media advertising experience
- Computer Literacy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Organisational, planning and documenting
- Excellent Time management
- Works well under pressure
- Problem solving, strong research and analytical skills
- 2-3 years working experience in digital marketing with focus on Facebook advertising
- Can demonstrate our Company Values: Honesty and Integrity, Openness and Flexibility, Make - Excellence a Habit, Fun and Ethical Approach
- Strong team player who can work with other teams and people at Cheeky Rascals
- You hold yourself to the highest personal standards and have a track record of over-achievement.
- Uses initiative and works well alone
- Proactive and tenacious
- Friendly and outgoing
- Results and service driven
- Working closely with the Marketing team to implement individual marketing and social media initiatives
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Ensure that all work is completed to an excellent standard with passion and enthusiasm. A high level of professionalism is expected.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to