Flexi Time Job
Earn £27,000+ As a Professional Tutor
Leading UK tuition company Keystone Tutors is looking to recruit a new intake of full-time professional tutors. Since its founding in 2007 Keystone has developed an outstanding reputation among parents, schools and tutors. We’re a friendly, tight-knit team based in Brook Green (W14 0HW).
We are primarily seeking English, Maths and Science tutors but that we also welcome applications from other subjects.
It’s a chance to inspire, engage and support young people academically in one-to-one and group based settings. A unique opportunity to create and manage your own flexible timetable that fits around your needs and other interests.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to inspire, engage and support young people academically in one-to-one and group based settings.
- An opportunity to create and manage a flexible timetable that fits around your needs and other interests.
- Our Professional tutors tend to teach between 50 and 75 hours per month, both online and face-to face, over a 12 month period (between 600 and 900 hours per year).
- Tutoring usually takes place within clients' homes located in and around Central London (if not online) with potential to travel abroad.
- Tutors will also be expected to write resources and engage with a structured professional development programme.
We are looking for candidates to join us in August. The first month of your employment will be spent undertaking our bespoke training programme to ensure you have the necessary tutoring skills.
- You love explaining things
- You’re passionate about education and inspiring others in their chosen subject(s)
- You have a strong academic record
- You’ve got a professional and highly organised disposition
- Experience of working with school-aged children (although not essential)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- A base salary of £22,500 (based on 600 billable hours a year, roughly 12 hours per week) and the potential to earn considerably more.
- Our tutors typically bill between 800 - 900 hours a year (earning up to 33,750 on our base rate).
- Pension scheme
- Starting salary may also increase depending on experience.
- You’ll get the opportunity to inspire and engage others in subjects you’re passionate about.
- You’ll get the flexibility to work from home and manage your own diary.
- You’ll get the time to start that side hustle you've always wanted to.
- The Keystone office team help Professional Tutors to build and maintain their timetables and offer advice, support and training as a part of a bespoke professional development programme.
To apply for this role please fill out the online application form which you can find via the apply button below.