Reception & Admin Support
10 – 20k GBP
Four Day Weeks
Creative Works job specification - Receptionist and Admin Support
Creative Works is an award winning workspace with a strong social agenda, designed for creative businesses and freelancers. We provide a vibrant, inspirational and affordable space for over 100 people, a community of innovators, freelancers, start-ups and well established companies, right in the middle of the creative quarter and regeneration zone in Walthamstow.
Creative Works is funded by Big Issue Invest, Charity Bank and CAN Invest, which gives us a different approach to working with clients to commercial workspaces. We were founded by Big Creative Training who offer creative industry training and we are a part of the Big Creative Village
We have been open for just over a year and we are a very busy, vibrant team. We’re growing very fast and we appreciate a proactive attitude. We are now working to build our community and are therefore looking for an outstanding receptionist and admin support to join our team.
You will need to have an understanding of reception and front of house. You are likely to have experience in a client facing role / environment. Equally you will understand how to work with variety of computer programmes and systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow quickly, explore opportunities and expand our business, within a successful and supportive framework.
• Manage reception and be the first point of contact for clients, visitors and colleagues
• Be an active and positive member of the community, keeping the spirit and values always at the forefront of every interaction
• Keep records and registering data in an appropriate way
• Help to manage the existing community successfully, fostering the spirit and values of Big Creative Training and Creative Works
• Promote existing programmes and events amongst the community
• Making sure the building is always looking the best it can, keeping all areas clean at all times
• Work in a way that promotes the development, safety and wellbeing of young people accessing training at Creative Works
• Positive can do attitude
• Brilliant people and time management skills
• Strong prioritising skills
Benefits of working for BCT
• £100 books and audio curiosity budget
• Free digital skills training
• Supportive, developmental environment with a creative and innovative approach
• Be part of a successful and expanding organisation
• Contributory pension and healthcare cash plan (including free massages!)
Salary and days off work
• This is a part time position 4 days a week paid at £15360 per annum
• We offer 17.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
• The start date is 1 st February although this can be flexible for the right candidate
How to apply
For an informal conversation about the role please call Justyna Michalik-Minken on 020 3911 9702.
If you wish to apply you must complete the application form here by 5pm on 23rd January