Sales & Operations Assistant
Four Day Weeks
Job Title: Sales and Operations Assistant (Part-Time)
Location: South West London
Normal Working Hours (Term Time): Monday – Thursday, 10.00am – 5.00pm
During Major School Holidays, i.e. Summer, Easter and Xmas) – Monday – Wednesday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 (pro-rata)
Please Note: This role involves working one day a week from the company’s offices in South-West London and the remaining days require working from home.
About Integrity Coaching
Integrity Coaching is one of the UK’s leading providers of personalised support services for Headteachers and School Leaders. The organisation was established in 2007 by the Director, Viv Grant, a former Head teacher. Viv’s vision for the company stems from her own experience as a Head.
Our vision is for a truly humanitarian school system led by emotionally and psychologically healthy school leaders. We believe that this can be achieved through the provision of services that help school leaders overcome the often deep, hidden, inner struggles of school leadership.
Our services offer include 1:1 coaching, leadership development programmes and a wide range of support services that focus on protecting leaders’ well-being, nurturing their resilience and helping them keep hold of their values, humanity, joy and love for the profession.
Over the last decade, the company has grown considerably. We have a team of ten highly-skilled Associate Coaches who deliver our coaching services to Heads, across most parts of the UK. In addition, we have an extensive Headteacher Coaching programme with the largest teaching union in Europe, the National Education Union (NEU).
As a recognised expert in the field of school leadership and well-being, our Director, Viv Grant has been featured in the media, in publications such as The Guardian, TES, SkyNews and the BBC and is regularly called upon to speak at Education conferences in the UK and abroad.
We are passionate about education. We are passionate about the role education can play in changing the lives of our children for the better, and … we are passionate advocates of coaching as a tool for helping school leaders deliver on their promise for our children.
We have big dreams, big hearts and bags of commitment to what Integrity Coaching is up to in the world! If you can dream big too, are fuelled by a passion and commitment to causes that matter and are values-driven, then you might just be the person that we are looking for to join our growing organisation!
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, a positive team player with a good eye for detail. They will be able to show consistent demonstration of excellent administration and organisational skills, with a natural flare for customer service and client satisfaction.
Main purpose of the role:
To carry out daily support operations for the company and to execute the most effective administrative procedures. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the company.
Operations Support Tasks
• Ensuring administrative tasks adhere to company policies and are in support of the company’s goals
• Updating office policies and facilitating the implementation of effective systems to ensure
compliance with them
• Managing Director availability on online calendar booking system, Calendly.
• Keeping the company diary up to date and ensuring that all meetings are entered accurately following company procedure
• Identifying and establishing a routine of daily, weekly and monthly admin tasks to further facilitate company operations
• Issuing contracts for clients and related contracts for Associates
• Updating client and prospect information on company CRM system
• Devising and implementing a system for effectively managing Associate contracts from start to finish
• Booking meeting rooms and venues for company meetings and events
• Minuting and distributing minutes from all meetings
• Keeping an up to date record of the company’s suppliers
• Organising and printing company documents as needed
Book-Keeping Support Tasks
• Working closely with the Business Operations Manager, with regard to the use of the company’s online platform for the issuing and managing of invoices for all company
• Using the company’s online platform to store the company’s expense transactions and invoices from suppliers
• Assist in the tracking of expenses as they relate to specific projects
• Proactively follow up unpaid invoices
• Taking responsibility for the implementation of all admin tasks related to the delivery of the company’s programmes and services for schools
• Responsible for all contact relating to delegate registrations e.g. sending out pre-programme reading, logging menu requests, sending out joining instructions etc.
• Acting as first contact for programme delegate enquiries
• Keeping an up to date record of suppliers that support the delivery of the company’s programmes and engaging with them, as and when is needed.
• Assisting in the preparation, organisation and delivery of the company’s annual conference
Marketing & Sales Support:
• Conducting market research or any other admin tasks that are in support of the company’s marketing goals
• Nurturing Leads from first contact to clients
• Managing and keeping track of programme registrations and ticket sales
• Helping prospects and clients to organise calls with the IC Team
• Ensuring emails and telephone messages are responded to both promptly and accurately
• Nurture and develop relationships with the company’s prospects and clients, through email and phone communications
• Company goals will be set at the start of each year
• Employee performance goals will be set at the same time. There will be a shared company wide goal and employees will also set their own goals in relation to their JD’s etc
• Progress towards goals will be reviewed in 1:1 meetings with the Company Director three times a year
Education and Qualifications
-Good qualifications in English and Maths
-A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
Experience, Knowledge and Skills (Administration)
1.Proven experience as an administrator
2. In-depth understanding of office management procedures
3. Experience of bookkeeping practices
3. Highly computer literate and proficient in MS Office
4. An analytical mind with problem-solving skills & ability to detect inconsistencies
5. Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
6. Ability to work efficiently and to deadlines, using a logical and methodical approach
Experience, Knowledge and Skills (Event Support)
1. Ability to meet project/event milestones and work within given time scales
2. Ability to build relationships with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
3. Ability to conduct market research, gather information and share insights
4. Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
5. Support the organization event’s e.g. room bookings, equipment, etc.
6. Identify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
7. Support marketing and PR to promote and publicize events
8. Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on event days
9. Help conduct event evaluations, analyse and report on outcomes
Experience, Knowledge and Skills (Marketing & Sales Support)
1.Good understanding of marketing principles
2. Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
3. Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
5. Good knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
Experience, Knowledge and Skills (Communications)
1. Excellent communication and people skills
2. Strong attention to detail
3. Good organizational skills
4. Excellent telephone manner
Personality, Character Traits and Disposition
1. Team player, positive attitude, values-led, flexible and good sense of humour
2. High self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence
3. Self-Motivated and confident
4. An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
5. Reliable, diligent & trustworthy
6. Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
7. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– 1:1 Professional coaching will be provided for employees 3-4 times per year
– Bespoke CPD plan to support the meeting of professional development needs
– Annual paid holiday entitlement of 22 days (including bank holidays)
– Company supported pension scheme
The closing date for all applications is 9.00am on Tuesday 22nd January 2019
To apply for this role please press the apply button below.