10 – 20k GBP
Four Day Weeks
The Brokedown Palace
The Brokedown Palace supplies outdoor clothing, equipment and accessories. We have two stores in London - Shoreditch and Spitalfields.
Our love for nature means we also want to protect it - we aim to stock long-lasting products that are ethically sourced and made from eco or recycled materials whenever possible.
Our brand list includes cult Californian outdoors brand Patagonia, and Fjällräven - the Swedish brand known for their iconic Kånken backpacks. The American north west is represented by Pendleton, Danner and Filson. Not forgetting our UK roots, we also stock British brands Rab, Paramo and Finisterre.
We’re a creative team of writers, makers, photographers, musicians, designers and illustrators - the great outdoors is our inspiration, and we’re looking for a like-minded person to join us. Amazing customer service is our game, and although retail experience would be awesome, we are happy to train up the right person.
- Have a knowledge of, and passion for our brands
- Enjoy nature and the outdoors
- Have an understanding of, and be aligned with, our ethics and brand culture
- Be available at weekends
- Ideally have at least one year’s experience in fashion or outdoor retail (we can train the right person so don't be put off if you don't)
- Providing an enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable service to our customers
- Keeping the store clean and tidy
- Replenishing sales
- Unpacking deliveries and updating the inventory
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter introducing yourself via the apply button below.