Four Day Weeks
Role: Sales Representative
RedSeven Marketing started in 2013 with the sole mission to create an ethic sales force who could offer high quality customers in high volume, to brands across the world. So far so good – our initially small team now spans 3 locations in Swindon, Manchester and Cheltenham! Our goal is now to expand our sales team further to incorporate more clients and venture into more locations.
What do we offer?
- Exposure to an entrepreneurial company that is going somewhere (fast!);
- Regular and ongoing coaching to improve your soft skills;
- Competitive commission with quality-based incentives;
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the growth of RedSeven.
What will you be doing?
Hold up. If you were looking for the soft hum of computers in an office with the occasional cough erupting in the room, we suggest you carry on looking as you won’t find that in this Sales role! Our sales team aren’t caged animals clawing at the windows, they represent brands in the public eye, engaging them where they live.
- You’ll strike up conversations with strangers;
- Build rapport and make customers feel at ease;
- Set and manage your own sales goals;
- Acquire new customers in an ethical and responsible way.
Do you have what it takes?
You don’t need experience, but you need to have the soft skills to be able to influence people:
- Personable – people only buy from people they like;
- Great Image – you will be the face of each brand and first impressions count;
- Ambition – With our company goals set as high as they are, we will only be recruiting people who want to achieve and drive to succeed;
- Communication – flair for persuading getting your own way.
Growth requires hustle, the kind of hustle that consumes you. The Sales Representatives are all self employed and earn commission based on their sales, quality and team leadership performance and coasting just won’t cut it. The team’s input is valued, they don’t have a dusty suggestion box, they really want to hear your ideas!
How can you get a ticket for this ride?
Send us your CV! Or even call us directly (we love the initiative) our recruitment team will be looking to meet the pick of the bunch for this Sales opportunity, so get in early and apply now via the apply button below.