Social Media & Digital Marketing Exec
10 – 20k GBP
Four Day Weeks
Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
Our eco-menstrual brand is looking for someone who lives and breathes social media, and has a real passion and skill for content writing.
Natracare is the world’s leading brand of organic and natural personal care products. Our mission is to provide women with a healthy and environmentally friendly alternative to their monthly hygiene products. We’re a Bristol based family run business, with a strong ethical drive and a passion to do things better.
This new role within our marketing department has been created to help deliver our ambitious Digital Marketing strategy. Being a relatively small team, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in a range of projects and contribute your ideas.
- Writing and scheduling content for our social media platform
- Regular social listening to monitor brand mentions, competitor activity and hot topics
- Content writing for our blog and company newsletter
- Community management for online groups
- Assisting with influencer outreach and collaborations
- Assisting with social and digital advertising
- Analysing success of campaigns using social and web metrics
- Working with the web team to improve SEO, refine web content, and improve the performance of our website generally
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
Skills and attributes:
- A passion for social media and digital marketing, you’ll be a regular user of all the key platforms.
- A strong and compelling content writer. You’ll need an ability to adapt your tone and style. Good attention to detail and strong grammar is essential.
- Great organisational skills, managing your own time and juggling a range of jobs
- Tech-savvy, picking up new skills quickly and keeping an eye out for changing technologies
- We’re always looking for friendly and personable people, but especially for this role as you’ll be interfacing with the public, with influencers and with media
- A self-starter and self-improver
- An understanding of the role of PR and brand reputation on social media
- Ideally you’ll have an affinity with our brand values, and a passion to communicate these values widely
- Ideally have some experience of using social media tools and an understanding of the techniques available for digital brand marketing
- Degree educated
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
Hours: 4 days a week
Salary: Circa £20,000 pro rata (depending on experience and qualifications)
Benefits: Staff are treated to a weekly organic fruit box, a beautiful wildlife garden to sit in at lunchtimes and shower facilities for cyclists. A discretionary bonus is paid three times per year.
Location: Natracare House, 19 Eagles Wood, Woodlands Lane, Bristol BS32 4EU
Starting date: ASAP
To apply please submit a CV and a one-page cover letter to explaining how you’re a good fit for the role. Feel free to include any examples of relevant work you have done.