Social Media Officer
10 – 20k GBP
Four Day Weeks
International Learning Movement
Social Media Officer
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Hours: 28 hours a week (Flexible working hours)
Salary: £12,500.00 /year
Founded in 2004 ILM UK Charity, is a charity providing world aid to the less fortunate. We are a fast growing organisation based in the north west. We are looking to grow our team to take our company to the next level! Come and join our team.
International Learning Movement is a UK registered charity, dedicated to supporting some of the world’s poorest people in developing countries. We tackle poverty at its root, by improving access to education and providing society’s most vulnerable with opportunities for a better quality of life. Our core projects are Education, Orphan Welfare & Support, Safe Drinking Water and Healthcare with a focus on Eye Care.
Founded in October 2003, we are well-established, a progressive charity operating from our offices in Blackburn, UK. Our goal is to ensure that through our donors, our contribution to society makes a genuine, positive, long-lasting difference to the people who need it most.
The majority of our work physically takes place ‘on the ground’ in countries within South Asia and Africa, we operate in a fair and transparent way and are fully accountable at all times. As a consequence, we have also established ‘country’ offices in India, Pakistan, Malawi and Bangladesh.
Through our generous donors we raise funds and maintain awareness to protect the rights of society’s most vulnerable: orphans, widows, the elderly and the frail.
This is an excellent opportunity for a social media specialist to join a successful team and be responsible for delivering and developing different social media activities throughout the organisation.
- To continuously monitor the organisations social media channels on a daily basis.
- Deal with sourcing, generating and publishing content on the different social media channels.
- To undertake basic image editing for the social media channels.
- To grow the organisations social media channels to increase the followers and raise awareness.
- To continuously lead the planning and implementation of social media channels to deliver engagement.
-Qualified to a degree level in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Experience in using social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Strong communication and written communication skills.
- Good experience working with managing and monitoring social media channels
- The entry requirements you need are 5 or more GCSE'S A*- C including maths and English.
- Qualified to a degree level in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
To apply for this role please press the apply button below.