Four Day Weeks
We’ve an immediate opening for a super-organised-someone to join our central team, to oversee all financial ins-and-outs, help drive our culture and to support more broadly across the research and delivery of colourful activities in the world of YCN.
YCN (You Can Now) is a learning network, established in 2001. We help creatively-driven organisations build the capability they need to achieve their goals.
We partner with a fine line up of market-leading clients; from big global retailers like Dr Martens and Lush Cosmetics, to fast growing tech stars like Farfetch and WeTransfer; extraordinary charities like the NSPCC and Scope to award-winning creative agencies like forpeople and Koto; bringing them together to build new skills, discover new ways of working and solve problems in motivating and connected ways. We do this through our open, cross-organisational learning programmes; and by working directly with clients on tailored programmes too. And through our longstanding New Now programme we run initiatives to stimulate and showcase the next generation of creative talent, across a network of Universities, Colleges and Art & Design schools nationally.
The Studio Coordinator opening
This role will suit someone relatively newly graduated — or into the world of work — but with some relevant experience under their belt. You'll enjoy the satisfaction that comes with order, enjoy organising efficient systems and keeping on top of the co-ordination side of a creative business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our company culture with energy and ideas
- Generating invoices through Xero software (experience a benefit, but we can train you up)
- Tracking incoming and outgoing payments
- Managing workforce pension payments (experience a benefit, but we can train you up)
- Ordering office supplies
- Liaising with partners and suppliers
- Helping to set up for events
- Arranging travel
- Diary management
- Researching and supporting within other key projects.
As such our ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good people skills.
• A willingness to contribute ideas to help us continually get better.
• A love for organisation and order.
Please first send your CV and a covering letter to YCN Director Nick Defty via the apply button below.
As with all roles at YCN we are open to the number of days a week you’d wish to work, whether five days or fewer.
The spaces we work from are on Rivington Street in Shoreditch.
Salary will relate to experience.