Support Specialist (Kor/eng)
flexi time job
At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a calmer, more balanced, more fulfilling way to work and live.
We envision a future in which people can work without distractions from anywhere in the world on things that they are passionate about, and then unplug at the end of the day with the reassuring peace-of-mind that their tasks and teamwork are accounted for.
We are a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and seek to change how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first team, but a family of 62 people (and counting!) who value:
• Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
• Taking care of ourselves and each other
• Empowering people to live fulfilling lives
• Making long-term decisions, even if they’re harder
Our values aren’t just meant to paint a nice picture—they are the core of how we think, work, and interact.
We invite you to learn more about us, our values, and how we work at our Ambition & Balance blog.
In this full-time, fast-paced and intellectually challenging role, you’ll be:
• Delivering outstanding multi-channel customer support in English and Korean across Zendesk, social media, blog, app stores, etc.
• Reproducing product issues, reporting them to the appropriate engineering teams and monitoring their status
• Sharing user feedback with internal teams to identify customer needs and translate user insights into a better product experience
We’re looking for someone with:
• Native-level fluency, both written and spoken, in English and Korean (additional language skills is a plus)
• Good understanding of at least 2 of the following operating systems: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
• Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
• Extremely proactive, organised and responsible, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated passion for customer care
• Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
• Willingness to work flexible hours and weekend shifts when required
• Ideal applicants are existing Todoist users who use the product regularly
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will grow for decades to come. We’ve built a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
• Work-Life balance. That means 8 hours of work, 5 days each week (for a total of 40 hours) because the time you spend outside of work is just as important as the time you spend working.
• Flexible schedule and location. This is a fully remote position, so you can work from wherever you please and on a schedule that works best for you. All you need is a computer and access to a stable internet connection (which we sponsor!).
• Generous paid vacation + national holidays. You’ll receive 5 weeks of paid time off + national holidays where you live.
• Paid parental leave. 18 weeks of paid maternity leave and 5 weeks of paid paternity/adoption leave.
• Education stipend. You’ll have a monthly budget to buy books, courses, and other resources you need to continue learning and developing.
• Healthy snacks. You’ll have a budget to spend on fruit, nuts, and any other healthy snacks you need to keep you energized throughout the day.
• Annual company retreats. Although we work remotely, we still enjoy bringing the whole team together to get to know each other, bond, and have face-to-face discussions in places like Spain (2015), Iceland (2016), Greece (2017), and Chile (2018).
• Amazing people. Being a part of the Doist team means you get to work with incredibly diverse, talented people who also enjoy having fun!
• And much more!
To apply for this role please press the apply button below. When applying for the job please make sure to mention fourdayweek.co.uk in the headline.