Technical Project Manager
Four Day Weeks
Empower teams to deliver high quality technical solutions that solve our client’s business challenges.
The value is in what gets used, not in what gets built. — Kris Gale
What’s in it for you…?
You will get to lead and manage projects from discovery through to design, build and the product’s ongoing evolution using the agile methodology.
What are we looking for?
A Technical Project Manager comfortable with owning and delivering projects in the region of £40k - £60k per month. These range from discovery through to agile delivery of web builds.
- You will have come from a background of being a Scrum Master, Project Manager or even a Business Analyst
- You will have a deep understanding and ownership of the product vision and goal
- You partner with project stakeholders and can communicate roles and responsibilities effectively
- You are the steady hand in the eye of the storm
- You can lead / motivate teams to move them towards this goal effectively
- You can demonstrate solutions via prototypes and then enable clients to see it come to life during build
- You will breakdown technical jargon to empower clients and your teams to understand relationships between systems and how to use the solutions we build
- You will shape and lead teams through a plan so that the vision actually comes to life
- You will protect your teams from risks and dependencies that threaten to derail the project’s KPIs (Quality, Profitability, Time)
- You have the opportunity to validate solutions to ensure it delivers on our client’s needs - in the shoes of the Product Owner
How can we help you in your career?
The role is a central one in Lab - that of a critical thinker who has ownership of the product goal and sets teams up for success in achieving their vision. The production management team lead the delivery of the products we build.
We empower our clients to use these solutions to solve business challenges and have a straight talking relationship with them that cuts through the ‘business-speak’ and gets down to the often challenging discussions that come with digital transformation.
Who are we?
We're an independent agency obsessed with human behaviour, creativity, technology and communication. We have a secret sauce: we were the first agency to bring high-tech digital and a high tech understanding of humans together. This gives us the ability to create high performance digital solutions that are elegant, purposeful and extremely effective.
Learn more about who we are and what we do on our site.
And the team…?
Our delivery is led by a team who are first and foremost enthusiastic about bringing together our creatives and engineers in aid of building and maintaining websites. Our platform sweet spots are Drupal 8 and Sitecore 9 (we like to throw in Umbraco, Wordpress, etc in every now and then).
To apply for this role please press the apply button below.