Telephone & Online Customer Support
Four Day Weeks
Buy Whole Foods Online
Buy Wholefoods Online is a fast-growing internet-based company selling wholefoods and related healthy products online.
We are based in:
Laundry Rd, Minster, Ramsgate CT12 4HY
Own transport preferable as location is out of town.
Salary: £8.43 /hour
Experience: Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
4 days a week (Monday - Thursday)
We are looking for a new member of staff to join our friendly and hardworking team. You will help by answering phone calls, responding to emails and taking phone orders, putting them directly onto our online ordering system.
This position can also entail, when required, packing customers’ orders in our warehouse.
You will have a short interview with a senior member of staff and if you are thought suitable this will be followed by a one hour job trial with our customer service staff.
This position will be ideal if you have strong computer skills and/or have done PA or secretarial work in the past. Must be able to learn and adjust to new programs and systems and understand how ecommerce processes work. A good existing knowledge about and/or strong enthusiasm for both wholefoods and healthy living would be excellent and very supportive to this position.
Pay will start at £8.43 per hour rising to £9.43 after 9 months. 4 days a week (Monday - Thursday)
- Computer literate and able to type at a reasonable speed
- Possess a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Communicate effectively both on the phone and with other staff
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the industry desirable
- Take orders over the phone and enter them into our ordering system
- Deal with returns and refunds
- Answer queries relating to orders including checking tracking on various channels
- Deal with difficult issues and complaints in a professional, accommodating and highly helpful manner
- Very occasionally helping with packing and despatching parcels
Friendly atmosphere and staff
More about us:
We are a modern, down-to-earth yet forward-thinking company enjoying continual expansion in an ever-growing health-food sector. We have big ambitions, as reflected by both our huge range of wholefoods (and related healthy products) and our fast-growing customer base throughout the UK and Europe.
As people, we’re a nicely dynamic group of friendly and high-energy individuals of all ages. The working atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, but professional and hardworking.
If you have drive, energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude you are likely to fit right in. Ultimately, we’re looking for a positive, honest and hardworking person who takes pride in their work, going home happy they have given 100% to their job.
To have your application considered please include a short covering letter outlining your suitability for the position.
To apply for this role please press the apply button below.