30 – 40k
Four Day Weeks
* Help us make pensions simple and engaging
* £30-40,000 base salary, up to £3k annual bonus + equity
* 4-5 days a week
* London Bridge, London
* Start date: April 2019
For far too long, pensions have been difficult to understand. PensionBee is on a mission is to fix things – by making pensions simple and engaging. We do this by helping customers move into a modern, mobile pension with PensionBee. Since starting out in 2015, we’ve built the UK’s fastest growing and most loved pension brand. From a clear and simple transfer journey, to human support when only a human will do, we’re forever fighting for our customers!
Within our marketing and product team, we’re looking for a UX Copywriter to join us in our London office for 4-5 days a week, where you’ll be helping us build the UK’s best pension product.
Often less is more when it comes to explaining our product. You will be responsible for crafting messaging that explains our products in a clear and engaging way in line with our tone of voice and brand style, turning complex concepts and journeys into simple yet compelling copy.
A key element of your job will be to assist our Product Manager and Designer on UX copy, shaping everything from the sign-up journey to the introduction of new pension plans.
In this role you will also be supporting the team to develop product positioning and messaging which differentiates our products in the market, and aids conversion. You will be required to develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and wants.
Reporting to our Head of Brand and Communications, you’ll work closely with our team of experts including SEO, Product Design, and Product Management professionals.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of writing product content or technical writing
- A strong understanding of UX, user journey and content navigation principles
- Ability to explain complex products and ideas clearly and precisely
- Experience developing product positioning and messaging to convey value and differentiate our products in the market
- A track record of creating unique and engaging UX copy that is consistent with our brand, tone of voice and style
- Strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary, up to £3,000 bonus and option to own shares in the company.
- Regular company-wide sessions: CEO Session, Show & Tell and Lunch & Learn
- Regular socials: Cross-team brunches, Book Club, Pub Quiz, Parties and more!
- A warm and motivated team working to make a real difference for our customers.
Is this for you?
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates. Whilst this role would ideally suit someone with proven experience writing technical or product copy, the right drive is often more important than the relevant experience or degrees. So, if you have an interest in fintech and would love to shape our brand and product with your wise words, get in touch with us.
£30-40k p/year (depending on experience and number of days p/week).
PensionBee is proud to pledge our commitment to improving gender diversity in the workplace by signing HM Treasury's Women in Finance Charter.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter via the apply button below.