UX UI Designer
30 – 40k
Four Day Weeks
*Help us make pensions simple and engaging
*£30-40,000 base salary, up to £3k annual bonus + equity
*4 days a week option available
*London Bridge, London
*Start date: April 2019
For far too long, pensions have been difficult to understand. PensionBee is on a mission is to fix things – by making pensions simple and engaging. We do this by helping customers move into a modern, mobile pension with PensionBee. Since starting out in 2015, we’ve built the UK’s fastest growing and most loved pension brand. From a clear and simple transfer journey, to human support when only a human will do, we’re forever fighting for our customers!
Within our marketing and product team, we’re looking for a UX/UI designer to join us, where you’ll be helping us build the UK’s best pension product.
In this role you’ll work with the product team to build the best pension product for tomorrow. You will need to be a confident designer who is able to keep up with the latest design trends and concepts, as you will be taking control of establishing design guidelines for the business.
Reporting to our Head of Design, you’ll work closely with our team of experts including Brand & Communications, UX copywriters, Product Design, and Product Management professionals.
What we’re looking for
- Support for our Head on Design on producing (digital) assets for our campaigns, site and product.
- Proficient in Sketch, with experience of Adobe CC products
- Experience with animation tools, with a working knowledge of animation principles (using software such as Anima Timeline, After effects)
- Creating sketches, wireframes, and prototypes by following UX/UI best practices
- Availability to join the team in a freelance or permanent capacity.
What we’re looking for
- Competitive salary, up to £3,000 bonus and option to own shares in the company.
- Regular company-wide sessions: CEO Session, Show & Tell and Lunch & Learn.
- Regular socials: Cross-team brunches, Book Club, Pub Quiz, Parties and more!
- A warm and motivated team working to make a real difference for our customers.
Is this for you?
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates. Whilst this role would ideally suit someone who has 2+ years experience in digital design, interaction and/or animation, the right drive is often more important than the relevant experience or degrees. So, if you have an interest in fintech and would love to shape our brand and product with your design skills, get in touch with us.
£30-40k p/year (depending on experience and number of days p/week).
PensionBee is proud to pledge our commitment to improving gender diversity in the workplace by signing HM Treasury's Women in Finance Charter.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter via the apply button below.