Video Content Creator
Four Day Weeks
VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR
Working at Bakedin
So you want to work for one of the hottest cake related startups around huh? Then you've come to the right place, Bakedin HQ is a seriously cool place to be. We're proud of the fact that we do almost everything in house, from sales and marketing to graphic design to product development to the most important thing of all - making our products! We can take a product from concept to the shelves of a major high street retailer in just 3 weeks (yup, completed it mate) and we have our own factory that can make tens of thousands of products a day. That's why we're THE challenger brand in the home baking market.
We're a passionate, close knit team who unanimously love food and know our cupcakes from our croquembouches. Our customers love our products, and we always go the extra mile to make sure they are happy. If you want to work here then you've got to be ready to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and help us sample an almost unbelievable amount of cake. If that sounds like a bit of you, then read on...
What we need
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated video content creator to join our growing team. This position is based in our Basingstoke HQ, where you’ll be surrounded by fun, like-minded, creative people who are the heart of Bakedin. We're looking for someone who has brains, can multi-task, a great sense of humour, loves to get stuck in and excited to take their career to the next level. It will also be an advantage if you love cake as there is lots of that to go around most days!
What you’ll do
You'll work closely with our graphic designer, product developer and digital marketing team to create high quality video content for use on social media, our e-commerce channels, advertising and PR campaigns. Our products are best described visually, and in addition to various forms of video recipes you'll be creating adverts, staff / company profiles and animations to help explain and sell our products.
You'll understand the best formats for the various social channels and know how to create scroll stopping content that really shows off the Bakedin brand and products.
In addition to video content creation there will be the opportunity to get involved in the photo shoots for our products and to create high quality photographic content to complement our videos.
There will be opportunities to get involved in all aspects of the business, so you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and helping out at consumer events, trade shows, product development and cake tasting to name a few!
Essential skills and experience
- Experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- High level of knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of video and sound recording equipment.
- Excellent photography skills.
- Understanding of modern digital marketing strategies and techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of social - especially Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Comfortable working with a Mac.
- Interest in food.
What you’ll get in return
- High level of responsibility from day one
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated, based on 5 day working week)
- 4 day compressed working week (We work 8am-6:30pm Monday to Thursday, yup that's a 3 day weekend every week!). Will consider part time for the right candidate.
- Free Baking Club subscription
- Fun office environment
- Over 50% discount on our retail products
- 25% discount for family and friends
- Fantastic social activities including monthly team lunch
- Lots of cake tasting everyday - the dream!
To apply for this role please send your CV and a portfolio (or link to a portfolio) of recent videos you have created to