four day weeks
join the dots
The role and team
Reporting to the Talent Strategy Director, Aimee Welsh, and within the Talent team of 4, we’re looking for someone to own the recruitment process here at Join the Dots. You’ll work hard to attract, engage with and recruit the best talent within the Market Research industry and across other business areas as and when roles arise.
We’re open to different levels of experience and although we’re looking for a minimum of 3 days per week, we’re happy to chat through how you’d like your hours to work. Maybe you’d like to do 3 consecutive days or the equivalent hours across 4 to make them shorter – whatever works for you (flexible working and wellbeing are huge for us)!
What will you be doing?
No day is the same within our Talent Strategy team but here’s an idea of what you’ll get up to, recruiting direct across our Manchester, New York and Singapore offices:
• Stakeholder management and influencing
• Recruitment agency and PSL management
• Execution of our employer brand, including writing effective job adverts and employer led content to push out to targeted audiences
• Negotiating with recruitment suppliers such as job boards
• Graduate attraction
• Management of the referral scheme
• Together with the Talent Strategy Director, overseeing the recruitment budget
• Effective and compliant screening and on-boarding of candidates
• Organising inductions
• Consistently engage with talent to pipeline for future roles
• Manage all recruitment admin associated to the role
Who are we looking for?
Of course you’ll need a background in recruitment and sourcing but what we’re really after is the right person who wants to make a difference by recruiting the best people. If you’re creative or have experience in marketing then even better as our employer brand and social strategy is something we really want to build on.
• Efficient and proactive
• Experienced with recruitment platforms such as Linkedin, Indeed, Glassdoor etc
• Passionate about providing an excellent candidate journey
• Up to date with latest sourcing techniques and recruitment technology
• Keep up to date with the latest recruitment and HR news, attending relevant workshops and events (remember, you’ll be the only person in recruitment…)
• Aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table
• Welcome change and have patience
What’s in it for you?
There’s an opportunity for the right person to work towards a Recruitment Manager role in the future. On top of that, we’re based in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester, surrounded by cool bars and restaurants and offer corporate benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday including the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days and an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
Fancy a chat?
We’re keen to find the right person as soon as possible so will be interviewing as and when applications come in. If you’d like more information or would like to apply, email your CV and the job title via the apply button below.